The type or namespace name 'ObjectExt' does not exist in the namespace 'ESystem.Extensions' (are you missing an assembly reference?)

Dec 14, 2010 at 8:51 PM

I'm trying to compile the solution, but the ESystem.dll that came with the release download is missing ObjectEx from return ESystem.Extensions.ObjectExt.ToInlineInfoString(this); when referenced from the MetarDecoder project.

Is there any chance I could get the latest ESystem.dll?

error:

Error    1    The type or namespace name 'ObjectExt' does not exist in the namespace 'ESystem.Extensions' (are you missing an assembly reference?)    C:\weatherTools\METAR_NET Decoder\MetarDecoderSolution\MetarDecoder\WindVariable.cs    85    33    MetarDecoder

Coordinator
Dec 15, 2010 at 8:36 AM

The current version in source code differs from the official release at Downloads page. Change has been made in refference ESystem.dll assembly, which is not currently added into the project. So:

a) you can e-mail me (as you did) for the ESystem.Extensions.dll assembly if you would like to use source code; and I'll send you that assembly (as I did);

b) use the Downloads page and download precompiled dll libraries with corresponding ESystem.dll/ESystem.Extensions.dll files.

Please feel free to leave comments or any questions here...

Marek Vajgl

Sep 13, 2013 at 3:06 PM
Hello,

is it possible to get the Extensions Source Code?

Currently, i try to convert the source to monotouch, but i cannot use the precompiled dll-lib.

Best

Sascha
Coordinator
Sep 16, 2013 at 8:17 AM
Hi,

I'm not going to publish it here, but I am able to send it to you via e-mail. Give me your e-mail here.

ENG
May 5, 2014 at 8:28 AM
I'd be happy to receive it to!